A: Hello. May I speak Daniel?
哈囉,請丹尼爾聽電話好嗎?
B: Daniel?What number are you calling?
丹尼爾?你打幾號?
A: Is this room 105?
這裡是一○五號房間嗎?
B: You've got the wrong number.
你打錯電話了。
A: I am sorry.
對不起。
Part
2. Practice
A: Pardon me, ma'am. Do you know how to get to the railroad station?
對不起,請問你知道如何到火車站嗎?
B: Of course. Take a left on Main and walk two blocks.
The station is on the left.
當然,在緬因路左轉,再走二條街。
A: Thank you so much.
謝謝你。
B: No problem.
別客氣。
Part
3. 觀光英語小百科
★<I am sorry.> 的意思很多,可以是「道歉」,也可以是「同情」。
若是真正冒犯別人,要用<I apologize.> (我正式道歉)。
在電話中問對方是什麼地點、身份,一概用<Is this...> 來問,
例如:<Is this Mr. Lin?> (請問是林先生嗎?)