Could you tell me how to get to the Tourist Information Center?
可以麻煩你告訴我觀光詢問處要怎麼走嗎?
Go straight along the road, and turn right at the first intersection.
You’ll see it on the right.
沿著這條路直走,在第一個路口右轉,就在右手邊。
Where should I get off for the multiplex?
請問到影城要在哪一站下車?
You should get off at the next stop.
你應該要在下一站下車。
Excuse me. Which bus goes to Sea World?
請問一下,到海洋世界要搭哪一班車?
You can take route No. 12. It comes every fifteen minutes.
你可以搭12號公車,它每15分鐘一班。
Can I get there on foot?
走路可以到嗎?
Yes, it's a ten minute's walk.
可以,大概走10分鐘。
Is the airport far from here?
機場離這裡很遠嗎?
Yes, it's about two miles from here. You'd better get a taxi.
是,離這裡大約兩英哩,你最好攔一輛計程車。
Can you tell me where I can find a bank?
不好意思,可以告訴我哪裡有銀行嗎?
Oh. A branch of Central State Bank is located on the second floor
of that building.
啊,州立銀行分行就在那棟大樓的二樓。
Excuse me. Could you point out where it is on the map?
不好意思,可以請你指出這裡在地圖上的哪個地方嗎?
Sure. Can I see the map?
沒問題,讓我看一下地圖好嗎?


Where's the main branch of the city's library, please?
請問市立圖書館的分館在哪裡?
It’s in Grand Avenue, near the National Historical Museum.
在格蘭德大道上,靠近國家歷史博物館。
Is it far away from here?
離這裡遠嗎?
No, it's only about 500 meters. You can walk there in 5 minutes.
不遠,離這裡大約五百公尺,五分鐘就走到了。


Excuse me, should I get off here for Union Park?
對不起,請問到聯合公園是在這裡下車嗎?
Yes. After you get off. turn right and walk for a few minutes and
then you'll be there.
對。你下車後先右轉,走個幾分鐘就到了。
Thank you very much indeed.
真是謝謝你。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
|