Come and experience one of the oldest carnivals in Europe! The Carnival of Venice has been held since the 11th century, and now you can see it yourself.
The Carnival will tickle all five of your senses:
• See the beautiful traditional masks which come in all shapes and colors.
• Hear the wonderful music at one of the masked balls held in grand halls throughout the city.
• Taste fine Italian cuisine at one of the Carnival’s many feasts.
• Feel the winter air against your skin as you take in shows at St. Mark's Square.
• Smell the steam rising off your thick, Carnival-style hot chocolate.
There's only one way to enjoy these once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Book a trip to Venice for next year's Carnival. It usually kicks off in mid-February and ends in the first week of March. Book now and join the three million people who attend this world-class event every year!