* How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
我該怎麼從機場到飯店?
* I booked a room when I was in Taiwan.
我在台灣時已經訂好房間了。.
* I made a reservation on the phone last night.
我昨晚已經打電話訂房了。
* I booked a single room for four days
我訂了一間單人房,住四天。
* Can I get a discount if I stay one week?
住一星期可以打折嗎?
*What time is breakfast served?
早餐幾點開始?
* Do you take traveler's checks?
你們收旅行支票嗎?
*Do you have a vacancy for tonight?
你們今晚還有空房嗎?
* I'd like a double room for two days.
我想要訂一間雙人房,住兩晚。
* How much is it per night?
住一晚價格是多少?
*single room 單人房
*double room 雙人房
*studio room 小型套房
*twin room 有兩張單人床的雙人房
*child bed 兒童床
* May I leave it here? I'll come back soon.
我可以把東西寄放在這裡嗎?我很快回來。
No problem. Please fill out this form.
沒問題,請填好這份表格。
I’m ready to check out now.
我現在要退房。
Sure, may I have your name and room number?
好的,請問您的姓名和房間號碼?
Mike West in Room 716.
麥克.維斯特,716房
One moment, please. Here is your bill.
That comes to US$520 even.
請稍等。這是您的帳單,一共是美金五百二十元。
May I check it?
我可以核對一下嗎?
By all means, go ahead.
當然,請。
Do you take credit card?
你們收信用卡嗎?
Yes, we do.
是的,我們收信用卡。
* I'd like to stay another three nights.
Do you have any vacant room?
我想要再多住三天,你們還有房間嗎?
*I'm afraid that I have to check out one day earlier
because of a change in my schedule.
我得提早一天退房,因為我的行程改了。
* Would it be possible for me to check out at 2 pm?
我可以在下午兩點退房嗎?
* The bill comes to US$ 320.
您的帳單一共是320美元。
* Is that everything?
這是所有的費用嗎?
* There is a mistake in the bill.
帳單金額有點問題。 |