簡介:◎ 圖解書店
◎ 櫃台諮詢常這樣說
◎ 付費結帳常這樣說
◎ 包裝服務常這樣說
◎ 退換與寄送服務常這樣說
書店人員必備好用句
Bookstore Clerk
櫃台諮詢常這樣說
● Here is a map of the store so you can browse by category.
這是書店的地圖,您可以到每區隨意看看。
● Let me see if we have that title in stock at the moment.
我看看那本書目前是否還有庫存。
● If I request the book for you from another branch, it should arrive here within a week.
從其他分店調過來的話,書應該一星期以內會到。
● We will hold the item here at the information desk for three days after it comes in.
物品到後,我們會保留在服務台三天。
付費結帳常這樣說
● Would you like to pick another title from this section, since any three titles purchased together receive a special discount?
您想從這區再挑一本書嗎?一次買三本享特別優惠。
● These credit cards entitle the customer to a 10 percent discount. Do you have any of them?
刷這些信用卡的顧客可享九折。請問您有任何一家的卡嗎?
● Show this membership card each time you make a purchase to accumulate reward points.
每次結帳時出示這張會員卡,您就可累積回饋點數。
● Foreign travelers who spend more than NT$1,000 can apply for a 3-5 percent tax refund with a valid passport, entry stamp and receipt.
外國旅客消費超過新台幣一千元即可申請 3 % 至 5 % 的退稅,須持有效護照、入境章和收據辦理。
包裝服務常這樣說
● Would you like me to remove the plastic wrap from this magazine for you?
您要我幫您拆掉這本雜誌的包膜嗎?
● To have this item gift-wrapped, please buy the wrapping paper here and take them both to the wrapping center.
如需禮物包裝,請在這邊購買包裝紙,並連同物品攜至包裝櫃台。
● Each roll of wrapping paper comes with free gift-wrapping for one item, and every additional item costs NT$60-100.
購買一卷包裝紙免費提供一件禮物包裝,第二件開始則要加收 60 至 100 元不等的費用。
● Which size of shopping bag would you like today?
請問您需要多大的袋子?
退換與寄送服務常這樣說
● Magazines, DVDs and toys are all nonrefundable.
雜誌、DVD 和玩具都是不能退的。
● Unfortunately, flawed books cannot be returned for cash and must be exchanged for a new copy.
很抱歉,瑕疵書籍不能退費,必須換一本新的。
● One box of books can be sent nationwide at no extra charge if the customer spends more than NT$3,000.
消費超過新台幣三千元的顧客可享一箱國內寄書免運費。
● We can deliver items worldwide with FedEx, but the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
我們使用聯邦快遞將貨品運送至全球各地,但顧客得自行負擔運費。
|