A: I'd like to make a dinner reservation, please.
我想要預約晚上的位子。
B: Certainly. For which evening and for what time?
好的,請問是哪一晚,什麼時候呢?
A: May I have a table by the window, away from the kitchen?
請問可以給我靠窗、離廚房遠一點的桌子嗎?
B: We can't guarantee that at the moment, sir, but I'll make a note of it.
先生,我們目前不能保證,但我會記下來
A: What name would you like me to use to hold this table?
請問您要用什麼名字來保留位子?
B: Please reserve the table under 「Jones」.
麻煩登記訂位名字為「瓊斯」。
A: We'll hold your table for ten minutes, in case you arrive late.
萬一您晚到的話,我們會保留座位十分鐘。
B: No problem. We'll be sure to get there on time.
沒問題,我們一定會準時到達。
A:Do you have a table for two for tonight?
你們今晚有兩人的位子嗎?
B: I'm sorry, ma'am, but we're already full this evening.
小姐,很抱歉,我們今晚已經客滿了。
|